Hair extensions are used by those women who want to make a change in their look. Different Hair Extensions are available in market. Permanent And Clip Hair Extensions are mostly used in parties and functions. In Permanent Hair Extension, wefts of hair are attached to your natural hair using heat. Permanent And Clip Hair Extensions are most popular and used Hair Extensions.
Hair extension methods can be broken down into different attachments, strand by strand, weft, Clip Extension and micro link skin weft. Permanent And Clip Hair Extensions are shown below:
STRAND BY STRAND OR PERMANENT EXTENSION:
Strand by strand is where Extensions with glue bond is attached to small pieces of your hair. Permanent Hair Extension is mostly applying on thick hair. Permanent Extension is more costly than Clip Extensions.
- Most suitable for thick hair.
- Hair Extensions can last up to six months with proper maintenance.
- It is one of the timeliest methods of Hair Extensions.
- Heat is required for an application, which can not only be tough on the stylist’s hand but also can lead to damage to client’s hair.
- This method is more costly than Clip Extension.
CLIP IN OR TEMPORARY EXTENSION:
Clip In Hair Extension is temporary extension method. Clip hairs are easily fixed on hair. Clip In Hair Extension is a great option for those who are not committed to apply Permanent Hair Extensions.
- Non commitment means that you have ability to change hair color and style.
- Hair can be taken in and out by hair wearer.
- Not ideal for thin hair, fine hair as clips.
- If it is used with proper care, then it can lasts for months.