Belly fat is a big problem now a day. It gives sleepless nights, and many women are worried due to belly fats. There should be some lifestyle changes to get the figure of your dreams. Belly fat looks aesthetically displeasing. It can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time.
If you thought that dieting will burn your belly fat, then you are wrong. If you really want to lose weight you need to do exercise in your daily routine.
Abs has become a symbol of fitness and health. You can do belly exercise and use devices that target the ab muscles. By exercise you can get a good health instead of using machines or devices.
Here are two types of belly exercises which can help you.
A: Standing Bicycle
- Stand with your feet together.
- Slightly bent your knees.
- Move your hand behind your head and left the heel lifted.
- Brace abs in tight and try to touch your left knee by lifting it up and rotate your shoulder towards knee.
- Lower back to start
Do 20 reps and then repeat on opposite side.
B: Extended Toe Touch
- Slightly bent your knees and stand on right leg by extending left leg low behind hip.
- Extend your right arm straight overhead, palm facing forward.
- Now slightly extend spine and lift chest by raising your left leg as high as you can.
- Do your right arm up.
- Bend your left leg forward by reaching right hand to toes.
Do 10 reps and then repeat on opposite side.